Assist the Director of Procurement in all sales & related activities of the Company’s Procurement Services, which include, but is not limited to the following:-
- Aggressively pursue and evaluate, solicit, sell and confirm business as required to meet individual goals and overall budgeted sales and profitability.
- Make telephone and personal sales calls on accounts. Follow up promptly with appropriate action to support telephone and personal sales calls.
- Explain and describe, make presentations of Company’s procurement services to potential buyers and prospects.
- Negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential while satisfying client needs.
- Prospect on new or existing accounts to generate new revenue opportunities for the Company.
- Solicit and built sales pipelines; follow up on leads and secure new business.
- Keep a high volume of Sales activities including telemarketing (expectation of 20 per week).
- Manage the planning of all promotional efforts including marketing materials, mass mailings, advertising, etc.
- Provide any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the Director of Procurement.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in a Sales position preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Experience in hotel related products will be advantageous.
- Demonstrates high level of energy and commitment to meet and exceed personal goals. The ability to sell all hotel products and services.
- A good team player with strong leadership skills.
- Independent and has the ability to work well in a fast growing organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to multi-task.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send your applications including current and expected salary, detailed resume and contact telephone number via email address to: –
Global Procurement Management Pte Ltd
21 Merchant Road #07 – 01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org